- Do you need more storage space whilst saving £££s on your energy bills?
- Want to warm up your property in winter and cool it down in the summer?
- Looking for an eco-friendly solution that adds value to your property?
- Do you want to free up space in your spare bedroom or garage?
- Want to stop paying through the nose to use an off-site facility?
We can turn your loft into a safe, clean, and fully-insulated storage space!
- We're the UK's leading loft boarding & ladder experts, transforming lofts into usable storage spaces for over 10 years.
- We invest heavily in training our teams, which leads to higher quality work and very happy customers.
- Over 98% of our customers said they would happily recommend us to their friends and family!
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the process, from survey to install.
8 Ways we go the Extra Mile
For us, going the extra mile means keeping you safe and giving you more peace of mind.
Our experienced surveyors will conduct a FREE and comprehensive survey to go through all your requirements before leaving you with an itemised quotation.
Each job is digitally signed-off by a manager via our purpose-built software to ensure you receive the highest possible quality of installation that you deserve.
When boarding your loft, we stagger the joints in the floor to give it added strength compared to a straight joint method. It’s similar to how brickwork is designed.
If we work in a property built before the year 2000 we’ll always look for any suspicious items, take samples,and confirm whether or not they contain Asbestos.
Pre & post-installation checks are carried out at your property and are designed to make sure our fitting team always leave it the way it was before they arrived.
All the electrical work carried out within your loft – be it for light fixtures or plug sockets – is carried out by fully certified, NIC EIC registered, electricians.
Our operations team will follow up with you 3 and 12 months after the installation has been completed to just check in and make sure everything is still as it should be.
Our 5-year guarantee will provide you with extra peace of mind. Plus, it can even be transferred to the new property owners should you decide to move on!