- Do you need more storage space whilst saving £££s on your energy bills?
- Want to warm up your property in winter and cool it down in the summer?
- Do you want to free up space in your spare bedroom or garage?
- Want to stop paying through the nose to use an off-site facility?
- Do you need a safer way to get your stuff stored within your loft?
Loft Boarding in Oxfordshire
We transform lofts into safe, clean, and fully-insulated storage spaces.
- We're Oxfordshire's leading loft boarding & ladder experts, transforming lofts into usable storage spaces for over 10 years.
- We invest heavily in training our teams, which leads to higher quality work and very happy customers.
- Actually, over 98% of our customers said they would happily recommend us to their friends and family!
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the process, from survey to install.
Oxfordshire has a population of just under 700,000 residents according to Plumplot – that’s a lot of lofts that may need our loft boarding services! That figure includes Banbury, Abingdon-on-Thames and Oxford – three of the most populated towns in Oxfordshire.
Here at The Loft Boys we’ve helped thousands of homes in the UK when it comes to sorting out their lofts, allowing them to turn them into highly prized, valuable storage spaces.
We love nothing more than helping the residents of Oxfordshire (and those in the surrounding area) to reclaim their wasted loft space, whilst adding value in the price of their property.
Kind words from our customers in and around Oxfordshire
Great company! Highly recommend them. Reliable, professional, and friendly, with reasonable costs. A definite 5-star rating!Susie in Oxford
These guys know their trade. Their experience and knowledge is clear from the outset, you know they are going to do a good job. Their expertise is undeniable and reassuring.Peter in Oxfordshire
Despite extreme heat, they finished on time with 2 teams of 3 workers, doing a magnificent job. Courteous and tidy. Very happy with their service.Mary in Banbury
The Loft Boys did a brilliant job boarding the loft and fitting a ladder. Friendly and incredibly tidy with all the woodwork. Highly recommended!Victoria in Didcot
8 ways that we go the extra mile
For us, going the extra mile means keeping you safe and giving you more peace of mind.
Our experienced surveyors will conduct a free and comprehensive survey to go through all your requirements before leaving you with an itemised quotation.
Each job is digitally signed-off by a manager via our purpose-built software to ensure you receive the highest possible quality of installation that you deserve.
When boarding your loft, we stagger the joints in the floor to give it added strength compared to a straight joint method. It’s similar to how brickwork is designed.
If we work in a property built before the year 2000 we’ll always look for any suspicious items, take samples,and confirm whether or not they contain Asbestos.
Pre & post-installation checks are carried out at your property and are designed to make sure our fitting team always leave it the way it was before they arrived.
All the electrical work carried out within your loft – be it for light fixtures or plug sockets – is carried out by fully certified, NIC EIC registered, electricians.
Our operations team will follow up with you 3 and 12 months after the installation has been completed to just check in and make sure everything is still as it should be.
Our 5-year guarantee will provide you with extra peace of mind. Plus, it can even be transferred to the new property owners should you decide to move on!
Check out our most recent installations
We've helped many residents of Oxfordshire to board their lofts to a very high standard of finish. Check out our recently completed jobs below!
WHO WE ARE
Need a reason to use The Loft Boys? Of course you do...
- We’re fully insured - we have all the necessary insurances to cover you, ourselves, and the public should the unthinkable happen
- Clean and tidy - we always leave your house clean and tidy, promise!
- Punctual and efficient - we turn up when we say we will, and on the right day! And because we prepare well and we know what we’re doing, we’re usually done on time too!
- Tea - we love a good cuppa!!!